Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

all i need is you and i


I can't win, I can't reign, I will never win this game without you, without you. 
I am lost, I am vain, I will never be the same without you, without you. 
I won't run, I won't fly, I will never make it by without you, without you. 
I can't rest, I cant fight. All I need is you and I. Can't erase, so I'll take blame 
but I can't accept that we we're estranged without you, without you. 
I can't quot now, this can't be right, I can't take one more sleepless night without you, without you. 
I won't soar, I won't climb if you're not here, I'm paralyzed without you, without you. 
I can't look, I'm so blind, lost my heart, I lost my mind without you. 
I am lost, I am vain, I will never be the same without you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen