Freitag, 6. April 2012

'cause we all fall for beautiful lies

I was loving you for way too long. Your love is really starting to stain my heart. 
I was blind but now I see, my addiction to the games you played on me.
Cause we all fall for beautiful lies. from the sweet hello to the bitter goodbye. 
And I can't lie, you got me. And I can't lie, you got me, forever. 
Like a drug that I can't quit. I'd give you everything for one more kiss. 
You put the flame to my finger twice, even with this burns I still don't learn. 
Cause we all fall for beautiful lies. from the sweet hello to the bitter goodbye. 
And I can't lie, you got me. And I can't lie, you got me, forever. 
No I can't get enough for all your lies and the love you gave to me. I want more.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen